We are consisted of a highly skilled and passionate team. Join our team in this early stage of the company so we can change the world together and pioneer for the social web 3.0. And, of course with great rewards.
Explore the career opportunities below and send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below to ping us about your interest.
We have a marketing role for 10 entrepreneurial-minded students to help us establish a proof of concept for a our next-gen social media platform.
Boonoob is offering an outstanding opportunity for young entrepreneurs. Boonoob‘s social media platform is the true antidote to so many things that are wrong with society today, including an antidote to the "Social Dilemma". We are passionate about our mission of increasing happiness and well being in our society. Boonoob is a great place to do things, meet people, express yourself, and even make money.
We’re also awarding stock options for those that meet performance goals. Just imagine if Mark Zuckerberg had offered students that opportunity when he started at Harvard?
You will gain a great experience in understanding what it takes to launch a social media app while making a real difference.
We are looking for a Dart/Flutter Developer responsible for creating multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework. The primary focus in the short term will be on helping to create the MVP and in the long-term creating new experiences, maintaining existing apps, scale, and upon successful work to manage the future hires. You must have previous experience in Flutter and Dart development and experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
• Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using Flutter framework
• Maintain existing codebases
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers
• Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
• Integration of data storage solutions
• Integrate various APIs from third parties
• Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions
• Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
• Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• A passion to make a difference and thinking big!
• Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
• Proven working experience in software development
• Working experience in mobile development Android or iOS
• Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs including Stripe, Google Maps, …
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
• Familiarity with Firebase modules, databases, and functions
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• You have at least 3 years of relative experience
• Having leading experience of software teams is a plus but not required
• Part time or full time
• Work remotely
• Flexible working hours
Mobirise page maker - Read more